Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

♥ Loving October ♥

I October.

I am tingling with excitement as we inch into October proper :- we have a whole new range of  products to be launched for the coming Christmas season and we have exciting news about our new retail locations.

Oh! and not forgetting our holiday workshops, a fun-filled collaberation with PenguinCanDance Studio! WOOHOO!!! PenguinCanDance Studio has recently relocated to Orchard Central along Orchard Road and we have received lots of positive feedback about the new location. N-I-C-E !

I am also looking forward to celebrate my son's 10th birthday next weekend :) wow...he's growing up so fast and soon he will be a young man. I have promised him Kamen Rider soaps for his party guests and I can't wait to get started on them.

hhmmm....yes, I think I shall write a tutorial on making Kamen Rider soaps. They make great party favours! and you can make your own Super-Hero soapy favours too ;)

I so October.

No comments:

Post a Comment