Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away !

It has been raining recently. The weatherman has in fact promised rain clouds all the way till January 2011.

AIYOH!! Now, I was not quite happy with the sweltering heat before the rain came. I perspired buckets as I worked. This lovely cool weather made life so much more comfortable but with a price to pay - my soaps are not quite happy now :(

You see, all natural glycerin soaps (which moisturises the skin as it cleanses) are laden with - glycerin. The rain and cooler weather on our tropical island also meant gross humidity. Glycerin, being glycerin, attracts moisture and my recent creations were covered with hundreds and thousands of droplets of glycerin dew.

My production schedule was disrupted as I struggled to remove the otherwise pretty-looking droplets from every nook and cranny of the candy canes.

Candy canes? Yes...Candy Cane Soaps *grin*


Each candy cane soap is individually handcrafted to look and smell just like the real thingy !

Sneak these candy canes into christmas stockings as stocking stuffers or hang them onto your christmas tree as party favours! They look and smell like the real thing; so do tell the little ones not to eat them!

I am so looking forward to share our little treasures for this Christmas! Our very first 'Little Treasures' brochure will be ready by the end of next week and we shall be ready to take orders officially :) 

Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment