Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Soapy Alphabet Challenge!

 Sometime last month, I was asked to create a very special gift for a wonderful lady. 

This lady had visited the 2012 Singapore Garden Festival and she left her contact number with a fellow vendor after seeing my soapy creations. I gave her a courtesy call several days later and the rest was history. 

As an artist, it is an awesome feeling when someone truely appreciates your craft and passion. As Lady Captain of Seletar Country Club, she gave me numerous opportunities to share my passion with her peers. For this, I am always grateful.

So, when I received the call from C, I felt honoured that these lovely ladies had thought of me when sourcing a gift for their dear Lady Captain. C told me that they wanted to present their Lady Captain with my soaps, sculpted in the alphabets of her name. I could not say no to this soapy challenge!

This was my sketch of the soaps that I had sent for approval ...



TADAH!! These made me really happy ... they turned out exactly the way I had visualised!

Handcrafted Soap Alphabets

No comments:

Post a Comment