Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year !

Fireworks @ Punggol

Wow ... 2014 sped past me and I have landed in 2015 with a whoosh! Kiddos and I were invited to join a group of lovely friends on New Year's Eve -- our very first countdown party!! It was amazing to watch the fireworks blast off from several metres in front of us.

We were giddy with delight when we got to meet Kym Ng, a popular local celebrity. My kiddos were pretty star-struck when Kym, who is well-known for her bubbly nature and her ability to connect with her audience, gushed how cute MeiMei was! And Gege was all shy when she exclaimed "Wah! You very handsome hor!" Ha!

Kym Ng, MeiMei, Myself & Gege

We had an awesome time. Thank you P for the invitation!

I am all pumped up and have many plans for 2015. This is gonna be an awesome year. A big thank you to each and every one of you who have supported me throughout the years, good friends who have stayed by my side during my darkest moments. I am very blessed indeed.

May this new year bring you Joy, Love and Happiness!

XOXO ... holyrose


No comments:

Post a Comment