Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Soap like Food -- #3 Macarons !

I have had a love affair with Macarons for several years now. Ok, I am biased. I only crave for the ones from ET Artisan Sweets. They are THE BEST! The first time I tasted one of their G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S macarons during my dear friend's wedding back in September 2011, I was so inspired and soaped out some awesome soapy macarons! You can read all about it in this blog post - Merry Macarons ! These Macaron Soaps became one of my best sellers over the last few years.

I went to 'Macaron Heaven' when I attended a lil princess's 1st month celebration last month and I received this!!

Yummy goodies from ET Artisan Sweets! 

Oh-Macaron-Goodiness! This is what I soaped up for this week's Soap like Food!


Handpainted Mandarin Orange Macaron Soaps


Handpainted Mandarin Orange Macaron Soaps



Handpainted Valentine Heart Macaron Soaps



Handpainted Valentine Heart Macaron Soaps



Handpainted Rose Macaron Soaps


Handpainted Rose Macaron Soaps



Fancy some Macarons without the calories? These limited edition Macaron Soaps will be available soon at www.holyrosehandmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment